View of part of the Fujairah Corniche and the Hajar Mountains in the Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fujairah Information


Following my recent post about the many questions people are asking about Fujairah, I have posted a basic Information resource about Fujairah that I started long ago for my personal use.

This list is incomplete with lots of gaps.

I plan to update this and would welcome people suggesting items to be included and pointing out mistakes or links that don’t work.

It might be a good idea to bookmark the site.

I am posting the link on this ‘Experiencing the Emirates’ site because many of the enquiries come from outside Fujairah and the UAE and from people who are searching for Fujairah information online.

The Fujairah Information posting has links to maps, weather information, photographs, tourist hot spots etc and it can be found at the Fujairah in Focus site by going to this Internet address:

Fujairah Information

Dr Geoff Pound